In the spirit of decluttering, we’re keeping things simple today. VERY simple.
Simple can be incredibly Helpful. Important. Life-changing.
10 Simple Thoughts to Declutter Your Mind and Change Your Life:
1. You will not always be right.
2. Being perfect is not an option.
3. More is not always better.
4. You don’t have to be everything to everyone.
5. Disagreeing is not disrespectful.
6. Taking a break is not a sin.
7. Second place is not the first loser.
8. It’s not un-Christian to say ‘no’.
9. Personal resources are not limitless.
10. Giving is the best way to get.
Take time to reflect on the items above and consider the deeper meaning behind each message.
Any zingers hit home? If so, determine how you can practically apply the principle(s) to your life?
I encourage you to print this list and post it up, or even just write down one or two items that really spoke to your heart. Whichever the case, I pray you make a decision today to take the next step in your decluttering journey. A little effort can go a long way!
Change things up a bit. Challenge yourself. Commit to improving the quality of your life. Take action.
Blessings to you!