Instead of a ‘regular’ post this morning, where I attempt to entertain, inform, amuse, help, and hopefully not annoy too much, I decided I just really wanted to talk to you. To connect. To say hi. Share what’s coming up. And thank you for ALL your love and support.
2014 has been an incredible year and has seen a lot of ‘firsts’ for Declutter Now!
- We were able to take our passion to the east coast for the first time with a book signing event in Orlando, FL.
- We published our first 8 Week Study Guide in May.
- We released our first YouVersion Devotional in October.
- We taped our first nationally syndicated radio interview in November.
It’s been crazy fun around here!
We’ve also had a record number of new subscribers sign up for our weekly blog posts AND a record number of people ‘liking’ and ‘following’ our pages on social media. THANK YOU!!!!
If you would have asked us five years ago if we had any idea God had this specific journey in store for us, you would have seen blank stares. Now, just a short time later, he’s rocking our world with his amazing plan for our lives and our ministry. We’re so grateful that you’ve been a part of it with us! A VERY important part!
Our plans for 2015?
- We’ll continue to send out weekly blog posts on Tuesdays, with email reminders for those who have subscribed. (To subscribe, sign up in the box to the top, right. And don’t worry, We won’t clutter your inbox. PROMISE!)
- We’re working on creating a quarterly newsletter. We’ve wanted to bring this to you for quite a while now and are praying time finds us to make this happen.
- We hope to get another Declutter Now! book in the works. We have a multitude of topics and interests on our hearts, but speaking to ‘Single Parents’ has undeniably risen to the top. We ask for your prayer and support in getting this underway.
- We look forward to booking more 8 Week Study Guide ‘Launch’ or ‘Wrap’ events and speaking engagements. We’d love to meet your group! Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
- We’ll continue to share interesting, creative, and helpful ways to declutter your ENTIRE life. We know it works and get so excited by the life changes we’ve witnessed and heard about. We want EVERYONE to have more time, energy, freedom, energy, joy, and peace, not only for themselves, their friends, and their families, but for an increased ability to serve God. Boy does this just amp us up!!!
But first, what’s next???
Join us on January 1st as we officially launch the 30 Day Declutter Now! YouVersion Devotional. If you don’t have the YouVersion app yet, NOW is the time to download it to your phone or computer. We’ll send out daily reminders on all of our social media sites so you can follow along. Each day takes just a few minutes to read and scripture references are already included. It’s uplifting, motivational, insightful, and best of all, FREE! We’d LOVE to have you join us. Share the word!
** Remember, though, YOU can start this devotional at ANY TIME by clicking here. We’ve already had over 3,000 devotional subscribers!
And are you ready??? Today, we’re sharing inside scoop with you, our favorite readers! Declutter Now! is having an AMAZON KINDLE SPECIAL scheduled to coincide with the January 1st YouVersion launch.
For the first time ever, BOTH the Declutter Now! Book AND Study Guide will be on sale for just .99 each. Yup, that’s right, just .99 each for one day only – January 1st, 2015! Be sure to share this special with family and friends!!
Also, we invite you to listen in on Declutter Now!’s Family Life Radio Interview with Dr. Randy Carlson from The Intentional Living Center on Friday, January 9th. We’ll post reminders as it gets closer, but check out Family Life Radio’s website for your local station affiliate or stream it live on your computer.
And finally, we wanted to take a moment and wish you and your family a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and BLESSED NEW YEAR! Thank you for being part of our Declutter Now! family and for joining us on this crazy, wonderful journey. Every comment, email, and story inspires us, motivates us, and affirms that we’re following God’s will for our lives. Please continue! We need you! We want you! We LOVE YOU!!!
Again, have a joyous Advent season and know how very much you are appreciated!!!
May God richly bless you today and always!
With much love in Christ,
Lindon & Sherry